Bạn đang xem: mix up là gì
mix someone up
- mistakeIt was just a silly mistake - no need đồ sộ apologize.
- errorHe admitted that he'd made an error.
- blunderThe company was struggling after a series of financial blunders.
- slipIt was an understandable slip.
- mix-upThere was a mix-up with the bags at the airport.
- gaffeI made a real gaffe by calling her "Emma", which is the name of his previous girlfriend.
Xem tăng sản phẩm »
(Định nghĩa của mix someone/something up kể từ Từ điển & Từ đồng nghĩa tương quan Cambridge giành cho Người học tập Nâng cao © Cambridge University Press)